Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Automating the Web Application With Selenium.

I was thinking to share my knowledge about selenium from the day I started working with it. I like the tool with all of its strengths and limitations. Is an excellent tool currently available in the open source testing tools world to test your web application. If you are just in development phase of your project and you are planning to automate your tests using selenium just take a precaution from the development side; put a unique identifier for your javascript objects as much as possible...

In the following sections I will share my knowledge as much as possible, when I started with selenium 2 years back there where no such tutorials or tips were not available.. But now you can find out a lot of documents and tutorials available over Internet. The selenium document ion itself is pretty described and well documented now. I refereed the document recently after long time I surprised with the content and the excelled way of describing the features and techniques in fact one moment I thought of not to write this posts. Anyways it was a though which I had from past two years so y do I stop? OK I will continue with my decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment